Wednesday 13 July 2011

Lakshya Songs

Lakshya Songs Download Lakshya Songs [MP3] [2004]

I watched this film yesterday for the 6th time and incidentally, someone requested for these songs today :)
So I was more than happy to add these songs to my blog. Lakshya, a very inspiring movie. Everytime I watch it, I feel like joining the army.
The film was released in 2004, starring Hrithik RoshanPreity Zinta and Amitabh Bachchan in lead roles. And, it was directed by Farhan Akhtar.

Lakshya Songs Download Lakshya SongsThe music has been composed by the trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy. The title track is very inspiring and my favourite. :)
Enjoy!

Rocker...
Free Direct MP3 Links, Download Lakshya Songs,
Right Click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!

  1. Lakshya - Shankar Mahadevan
  2. Main Aisa Kyun Hoon - Shaan
  3. Agar Main Kahoon - Udit Narayan, & Alka Yagnik
  4. Kitni Baatein - Hariharan & Sadhana Sargam
  5. Kandhon Se Milte Hain Kandhe - Kunal Ganjawala, Sonu Nigam, Roop Kumar Rathod, Vijay Prakash, Hariharan, Shankar Mahadevan
  6. Separation - Instrumental
  7. Victory - Instrumental
  8. Kitni Baatein (Reprise) - Hariharan & Sadhana Sargam

No comments:

Post a Comment