Wednesday 13 July 2011

Swades Songs

Swades Songs Download Swades Songs [MP3] [2004]

IMDB rating of 8.4/10, I think that figure says it all for the film. I don't need to add any spice to it. :)
This is a very special film for me, as it reminds me of my country. In a way, it reflects my own life. I wish I can visit India soon...
Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera..... really touches my soul every time I listen to it.

Swades Songs Download Swades SongsI hope you all would like the songs. Waiting for your comments...

Rocker...
Free Direct MP3 Links, Download Swades Songs,
Right Click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!

  1. Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera(Shehnai)
  2. Yeh Jo Des Hai Tera - A. R. Rahman
  3. Yeh Taara Woh Taara - Udit Narayan
  4. Yun Hi Chala Chal - Udit Narayan, Kailash Kher & Hariharan
  5. Sanwariya Sanwariya - Alka Yagni
  6. Aahista Aahista - Udit Narayan
  7. Dekho Na - Udit Narayan & Alka Yagni
  8. Pal Pal Hai Bhari - Vijay Prakash & Madhushree
  9. Pal Pal Hai Bhari (Flute) - Instrumental

No comments:

Post a Comment